About Me

My photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Monday, June 6, 2011

Vande Matram

A#-  C  D#  F  D#  F      D#  F  A  A#  A  A#

A#  C+  G#  G  F      F  G  D#  D  C      C  F  D#  F  D  C  D  A#-

A#-  C  D#  F  D#  F      F  G#  G  F      D#  F  A#  A  A#

D#  F  A  A      A  A  A#  A  A#  A  A#

A  A  A  A#  A  A#      A  C+  A#  G#      G  G#  G  F

C  C  D#  D  C      C  G#  G  G#  F  G  F

D#  F  A      A  A  A      A  A#  A  A#

D#  F  A  A#  A  A#      D#  F  A  A#  A  A#



5 comments: